‘I’ve told you too much’, says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract | 0L34EMZ | 2024-04-07 09:08:01

New Photo - 'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract | 0L34EMZ | 2024-04-07 09:08:01
'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract | 0L34EMZ | 2024-04-07 09:08:01

Verstappen, 26, is trying to bounce again from the frustration he suffered in the last

RED BULL advisor Helmut Marko might have landed Max Verstappen in scorching water after admitting he might have breached his contract.

Verstappen, 26, is trying to bounce again from the frustration he suffered in the last Formula One race in Australia on the upcoming Japanese Grand Prix.

'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract
'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract
Alamy
Max Verstappen might have breached his Pink Bull contract ahead of the Japan GP[/caption]
'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract
'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract
Getty
Pink Bull revealed Verstappen had been snowboarding in Japan earlier than saying he had stated 'too much'[/caption]

The three-time world champion was forced to end his race early in Melbourne resulting from a brake failure, allowing Carlos Sainz – who had already passed him on monitor – to say the eventual race win.

With no race last weekend, Verstappen has had time to debrief.

Nevertheless, exactly what he acquired up to in the course of the break now appears to have been revealed by Marko – who final month was the topic of an investigation from the

Chatting with OE24 concerning the brake failure, Marko stated: "Sadly, such a defect occurs typically.

"Within the meantime, Max was skiing in Japan in probably the most fantastic, greatest deep snow on the earth."

Skiing is one activity banned in the Dutchman's Pink Bull contract, which runs until 2028 and is said to be worth a cool £43million a year.

When this was pointed out to 80-year-old Marko, he added: "I've already informed you too much."

Bans for harmful sports activities have been highlighted as being in footballers contracts to Verstappen earlier this season, to which he stated: "Me, too. No harmful sports activities. There is a danger in every little thing.

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS

"I haven't skied in five years because of the danger of breaking or twisting one thing with all the results that entails.

"And of course additionally in the information that there are nonetheless years to return by which I've an awesome probability of turning into champion once more and profitable races.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"If you consider that, you routinely take fewer risks."

Whether Verstappen will face any repercussions remains to be seen, although he reported normally for media duties immediately.

Verstappen has gained the last two Japanese Grand Prix.

In the course of the winter low season Mercedes' George Russell was seen at ski slopes in Austria alongside staff principal Toto Wolff, whereas Aston Martin's Fernando Alonso additionally loved some of his personal snowboarding enjoyable.

Russell himself also admitted some drivers break a strict no-drinking rule on F1 weekends, but didn't identify any culprits.

'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract
'I've told you too much', says Helmut Marko as Red Bull adviser hints Max Verstappen is in BREACH of Red Bull contract

</p><div class=#red #bull #ive #told #too #much #says #helmut #marko #adviser #hints #max #verstappen #breach #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport
More >> https://ift.tt/AnJFxBh Source: MAG NEWS

 

NEO JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com