Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend' | MANINXG | 2024-04-07 13:08:01

New Photo - Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend' | MANINXG | 2024-04-07 13:08:01
Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend' | MANINXG | 2024-04-07 13:08:01

After Craig Melvin couldn't maintain it together whereas introducing his coh

Sheinelle Jones had her Today cohosts cracking up on the prime of the present's third hour Thursday, April four.

After Craig Melvin couldn't maintain it together whereas introducing his cohosts, Al Roker defined: "The rationale why Craig is having an issue is that we simply have been, right earlier than we went on, we revealed the truth that Sheinelle didn't have a belly button. And now, she has one."

Jones, 45, went on to joke that speculation about her belly button has become an "city legend," adding, "Individuals in Philly who are watching are like, 'Oh yeah, we lived this together with her.'"

Containing his laughter, Melvin, 44, proceeded to ask his colleague, "So do you or do you not even have a stomach button?" Jones responded, "I've one, however we needed to tweak it a bit of."

A Guide to the 'Today' Show Hosts' Families: Meet Their Kids and Spouses

Dylan Dreyer chimed in, noting that the discussion "is a radio dialog." Agreeing together with her cohost, Jones teased that her belly button changed "once I had the twins. … In the event you noticed me, you'd by no means know." (Jones shares son Kayin, 14, and twins Clara and Uche Jr., 11, together with her husband, Uche Ojeh.)

"Oh, it's a medical thing? But you're OK?" Melvin requested Jones earlier than she playfully slapped him and Roker, 69, together with her pages of notes. Cracking up once again, Melvin asked Dreyer to "take over" introducing their first matter of dialogue.

A day before the hilarious belly button dialogue, Jones revealed that she suffered a recent injury while operating errands. "So, true story, Sunday after I went operating, I had some buddies come over. And I was like, 'Oh, let me run and get some issues.' And I'm operating down the road, and I fall on my face in New York City," she stated in a Tuesday, April 2, Instagram video. "And so, I'm just bringing you behind the scenes, right here. The last couple [of] days, after the show, I have been icing my knees."

Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend'
Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend'
Sheinelle Jones on 'At present.' Nathan Congleton/NBC

Displaying off her "uncontrolled bruises," she continued: "I did an entire marathon state of affairs, by no means harm myself, after which I'm operating out of the Greenback Retailer with plastic plates and paper plates and operating to Insomnia [Cookies] to get some cookies for my pals and fall on my face in front of everyone in the midst of the road."

Following the autumn, which also left her with a scrape on her chin, Jones stated her mantra was to "be extra aware of how I move."

Louis Tomlinson Cancels Album Signings After Breaking Arm 'Pretty Badly'

Jones has been working double obligation on As we speak this week, filling in for Carson Daly on the show's first two hours along with her regular third hour internet hosting gig. She took a quick hiatus from the NBC morning present last month to take a spring break trip to Puerto Rico together with her household. Saturday Right now cohost Laura Jarrett filled in for Jones, in addition to Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb, who have been additionally on spring break.

Jones captioned Instagram clips and pics from her tropical getaway: "7 days in 7 seconds

Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend'
Does Today's Sheinelle Jones Have a Belly Button? She Debunks 'Urban Legend'
We traded NYC visitors for some household time in the sun. We have been all hoping we'd fly back and land to seek out hotter climate … nope! </p><div class=#todays #sheinelle #jones #belly #button #debunks #urban #legend #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz


More >> https://ift.tt/AnJFxBh Source: MAG NEWS

 

NEO JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com