‘Blue’s Clues’ Star Steve Burns Reacts to ‘Quiet on Set’ Docuseries | TU9B384 | 2024-04-09 13:08:01

New Photo - 'Blue's Clues' Star Steve Burns Reacts to 'Quiet on Set' Docuseries | TU9B384 | 2024-04-09 13:08:01
'Blue's Clues' Star Steve Burns Reacts to 'Quiet on Set' Docuseries | TU9B384 | 2024-04-09 13:08:01

'Blue's Clues' Star Steve Burns Reacts to 'Quiet on Set' Docuseries
'Blue's Clues' Star Steve Burns Reacts to 'Quiet on Set' Docuseries
Steve Burns Bryan Bedder/Getty Photographs for Paramount+

Blue's Clues star Steve Burns is sharing his trustworthy thoughts on the Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV docuseries.

"I don't have any specific insight into any of that," Burns, 50, shared with Today.com in an interview revealed Sunday, April 7. "I'm coming to it much the identical as anybody else, with horror and heartbreak. It's just terrible to observe it unfold. I don't know what else to say, aside from that it's heartbreaking."

Quiet on Set features former baby stars and crew members recalling their experiences on the sets of varied Nickelodeon exhibits in the '90s and 2000s, together with All That and The Amanda Show.

The undertaking primarily focuses on the affect producer Dan Schneider had on the units of his hit exhibits and his involvement in allegedly creating a toxic work surroundings.

Former Nickelodeon Stars' Candid Quotes About Working at the Network

Quiet on Set also spotlights allegations from Drake Bell that he was sexually abused by dialogue coach Brian Peck, who was sentenced to 16 months in prison in 2004 for sexually assaulting a minor. (Peck has no relation to Bell's former costar Josh Peck.)

Burns, who played Steve in the widespread Nick Jr. series Blue's Clues from 1996 to 2002, stated Nick Jr. and Nickelodeon programming "have been so totally different."

"We're in New York, they're in L.A.," he stated. "There's no overlap in any respect between any of those exhibits and what we have been doing."

Bell as well as All That forged members Katrina Johnson, Giovonnie Samuels, Kyle Sullivan and Bryan Hearne have been a number of the individuals who participated in Quiet on Set and shared their experiences working at Nickelodeon.

'Blue's Clues' Star Steve Burns Reacts to 'Quiet on Set' Docuseries
'Blue's Clues' Star Steve Burns Reacts to 'Quiet on Set' Docuseries
Steve Burns SGranitz/WireImage

When watching the docuseries, Burns stated he has empathy for all the alleged victims who now should relive the ordeal now that Quiet on Set is streaming on Max.

"It's acquired to be so unfathomably painful," he shared. "The truth that this is now what everyone's speaking about at the watercooler, it just breaks my coronary heart."

Schneider, 58, who parted methods with Nickelodeon in 2018, beforehand denied inappropriate conduct allegations. He has since addressed the allegations made by members featured within the challenge.

"Watching over the past two nights was very troublesome," Schneider stated in a YouTube video interview with iCarly alum BooG!e on March 19. "Me dealing with my past behaviors, a few of which are embarrassing and that I remorse, and I undoubtedly owe some individuals a reasonably robust apology."

Every Nickelodeon Star Who Has Reacted to Explosive 'Quiet on Set' Doc

"The primary factor that I might change is how I treat individuals and everybody," Schneider added. "I undoubtedly at occasions didn't give individuals the perfect of me. I didn't present enough endurance. I could possibly be cocky and undoubtedly overambitious and typically simply straight-up impolite and obnoxious and I'm so sorry that I ever was."

Nickelodeon also released a press release after Quiet on Set was released.

"Though we can't corroborate or negate allegations of behaviors from productions many years in the past, Nickelodeon as a matter of policy investigates all formal complaints as part of our commitment to fostering a protected and professional office setting free of harassment or other forms of inappropriate conduct," the community stated in a press release to NBC Information on March 13. "Our highest priorities are the well-being and greatest pursuits not simply of our staff, casts and crew, but of all youngsters, and we've adopted numerous safeguards through the years to assist ensure we are living up to our personal excessive standards and the expectations of our viewers."

#blues #clues #star #steve #burns #reacts #quiet #set #docuseries #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/DzhvosT Source: MAG NEWS

 

NEO JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com