Mum Jaskirat Kaur appears in court charged with murdering daughter, ten, after 'fun-loving' youngster found dead at home | 1YSD7V2 | 2024-03-10 06:08:02
Shay Kang was discovered on the property in Rowley Regis, West Midlands, on Mo
A MUM has appeared in courtroom accused of murdering her ten-year-old daughter who was discovered lifeless at residence.
Shay Kang was discovered on the property in Rowley Regis, West Midlands, on Monday lunchtime.


Her mum Jaskirat Kaur at the moment appeared at Wolverhampton Crown Court charged with murder.
The 33-year-old, who additionally goes underneath the identify Jasmine Kang, spoke only to verify her id in the course of the temporary hearing.
No pleas have been entered and she or he was remanded into custody to next appear on the similar courtroom on April 22.
The horror unfolded after police have been referred to as to the house after a welfare officer was unable to get an answer.
Shay's reason for demise has not been confirmed, with a publish mortem set to take place sooner or later.
Tributes have flooded in for the teenager, who was a pupil at Brickhouse Main Faculty.
The varsity stated in a press release: "Shay was a brilliant, glad, fun-loving youngster who was nicely appreciated by all and she or he shall be very sadly missed by everyone.
"Faculty is the guts of the group and we've already begun working with our youngsters and employees to help them following this devastating news."
Shay's godmother Kayleigh Colclough additionally advised of her pain in a heartbreaking tribute.
She wrote: "I'll miss you child woman. My heart hurts.
"I'm unsure how I feel. I feel sick, numb, indignant and a failure. I'm totally heartbroken.
"I'm so, so sorry child woman. I'll eternally miss you but keep in mind I'm bringing you justice."

More >> https://ift.tt/oE6BiI2 Source: MAG NEWS