Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello’s New Single | 9J6ZK7G | 2024-03-25 13:08:01

New Photo - Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello's New Single | 9J6ZK7G | 2024-03-25 13:08:01
Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello's New Single | 9J6ZK7G | 2024-03-25 13:08:01

Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello's New Single
Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello's New Single
Lana del Ray and Camila Cabello Getty Photographs (2)

Lana Del Rey "luvs" Camila Cabello's newest single.

Del Rey shared two black and white photographs of Cabello by way of Instagram on Friday, March 22, along with the caption, "i luv it," which is the title of Cabello's next single. "i luv it" will seem on Cabello's fourth studio album, titled C, XOXO, which doesn't but have a launch date.

Cabello has since cleared her Instagram grid however shared Del Rey's publish by way of her Instagram Story. Whether or not or not Del Rey will function on the upcoming single remains unknown, however Cabello shared by way of X on March 5 that "i luv it" was "coming soon(er than you assume)."

Del Rey's help might come as a shock to followers who keep in mind her Might 2020 Instagram publish about women in the music industry largely writing songs about "being attractive," by which she named Cabello for instance.

Listen Up! Tons of Artists Are Dropping New Albums This Spring

"Now that Doja Cat, Ariana [Grande], Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had quantity ones with songs about being attractive, sporting no garments, f–king, dishonest and so on – can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling lovely by being in love even if the relationship shouldn't be good, or dancing for money – or no matter I would like – with out being crucified or saying that I'm glamorizing abuse??????" the "Summertime Unhappiness" singer wrote by way of Instagram in Might 2020.

Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello's New Single
Lana Del Rey Shares Surprising Support for Camila Cabello's New Single
Camila Cabello Steve Jennings/WireImage

At the time, Del Rey stated she was "fed up with female writers and alt singers" who questioned the themes in her music "when in reality I'm only a glamorous individual singing concerning the realities of what we're all now seeing are very prevalent emotionally abusive relationships everywhere in the world."

Moreover, Del Rey clapped again at critics who accused her of setting "ladies back lots of of years." She stated, "I feel it's pathetic that my minor lyrical exploration detailing my typically submissive or passive roles in my relationships has typically made individuals say [this]."

See Camila Cabello's Red Carpet Evolution: Leather Dresses, Crop Tops, More

Four years later, Cabello seems determined to stand out as an artist together with her newer, more digitized sound, which has been teased in snippets of "i luv it" shared by way of social media.

​​"There are some feedback I see which are like, 'She so needs to be that woman. She is going to by no means be that woman.' And I'm like, 'I don't need to be that woman. I don't even know what meaning,'" Cabello shared in an interview with Paper Magazine revealed on Wednesday, March 20.

"Culture goes up and down," the "Havana" singer added. "You're that woman someday and then you definitely're trash the subsequent day, so I don't actually care about that. There isn't any master plan."

#lana #del #rey #shares #surprising #support #camila #cabellos #new #single #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/naJQc34 Source: MAG NEWS

 

NEO JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com