Cheryl Burke Reveals She Danced With Charlie Sheen for 1 Day on 'DWTS' | 5UET53S | 2024-03-07 13:08:01

Charlie Sheen almost went from Two and a Half Men to displaying off his two left ft on Dancing With the Stars.
In the course of the Monday, March 4, version of her podcast "Sex, Lies and Spray Tans," former DWTS professional Cheryl Burke informed Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards that she has a shocking historical past with the actor.
"Enjoyable reality: I danced with Charlie for at some point," Burke, 39, advised a shocked Richards, 53.
Sheen, 58, and Richards have been married from 2002 to 2006.
"Perhaps you don't know," Burke continued. "So, he was going to do the show."
Every 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Through the Years: Where Are They Now?
It all started when Burke randomly received a name from Dancing With the Stars casting director Deena Katz in the course of the present's hiatus.
"She was like, 'Look, we now have somebody who is a large identify and his workforce needs you to train him,'" Burke explained. "I stated, 'Are you positive?' Because if I'm making an attempt to persuade someone to do the show, I won't be the individual. As a result of I hate lying. I just don't need to lie [about] how the method is."
In essence, Burke deliberate to be extraordinarily candid concerning the amount of dedication needed to hitch the competition.
"It's lovely, however it's freakin' a number of work," she stated. "I'm not even going to deny that. There's loads of press, there's plenty of interviews."
After being advised it was Sheen, who had gone by means of some very public struggles with substance abuse, Burke met him in secret at the Dancing With the Stars rehearsal studio.
Every 'DWTS' Pro and Celeb Who Found Lasting Love on the Show
"I taught him a number of steps," she noted. "I'm sober now for almost six years and I just had a variety of compassion for him. He seemed so cool. We had so much enjoyable."
However Sheen turned instantly interested in simply how much work the show can be.
"He started asking me questions," Burke continued. "He asked me, 'How many interviews do we now have to do? Do we have now to go and do press?' And I informed him, 'Yeah, we do.'"
In addition to his considerations concerning the media onslaught, Burke stated Sheen was essential of his efficiency on the dance flooring, as properly.
"He judged himself immediately," she informed Richards. "He was like, 'I suck at this.' I'm like, 'No, that is simply the primary few steps.' I taught him a waltz or one thing. We talked more than we danced, to be trustworthy."
Dancing With the Stars' Hottest Romances Through the Years
Despite Sheen's DWTS false start, Burke insisted he can be "an excellent candidate."
Richards, nevertheless, wasn't so satisfied.
"He doesn't wish to work out," she joked. "There's lots of bodily activity with dancing."
In any case, Richards knows what she's speaking about. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum appeared on season eight of Dancing With the Stars in 2005 alongside companion Maks Chmerkovskiy. They have been the second couple eliminated.
Although it didn't result in a run on the mirrorball trophy, Burke nonetheless seemed again on her time with Sheen fondly — and a chuckle.
"He was simply actually sweet and type and humble," she reminisced. "He was grateful. But I knew as quickly as we have been completed that it was in all probability going to be a tough 'no.'"
More >> https://ift.tt/wQ9A8gu Source: MAG NEWS