Anthony Joshua was TRICKED into fighting Oleksandr Usyk after Ukrainian held back against Derek Chisora, claims Froch | ER48LYQ | 2024-03-07 02:08:01
Usyk was taken all the best way to an in depth points choice on the scorecards by Chisora in October 2020.
OLEKSANDR USYK tricked Anthony Joshua into preventing him by holding back towards Derek Chisora, claimed Carl Froch.
Usyk was taken all the best way to an in depth points choice on the scorecards by Chisora in October 2020.


The Ukrainian maintained his obligatory title shot at Joshua's belts but raised questions over his capacity at heavyweight.
Two years later and Usyk twice beat Joshua, leaving Froch to consider the ex-cruiserweight king pulled a quick one.
He stated on his YouTube channel: "That night time towards Chisora, he just took his time. He was enjoying mind video games with the opponents.
"He knew Anthony Joshua was watching that, and he was considering to himself, 'If I present all my toolbox in this first heavyweight battle, I'm going to scare him off.'
"So I feel he by no means received out of second gear with Chisora. I'm not taking something away from Chisora.
"Chisora will go in there with anybody, he's lost greater than he's gained at world title degree but he provides them a hard battle and he definitely gave Usyk a hard night time.
"However I feel Usyk took his time, just used his jab, moved around, didn't actually get out of second gear, definitely didn't get something previous third gear and obtained the snug win on factors.
"And I feel AJ would've looked at that and thought, 'I can beat this man; he's struggling up at heavyweight.'
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
"Obviously, he took the battle AJ did and Usyk outclassed him and have become unified champion."
Joshua, 34, returns to motion on Friday towards UFC icon Francis Ngannou, 37.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> And Usyk, 37, is in talks to unify the heavyweight belts towards Tyson Fury, 35.

More >> https://ift.tt/zaVOgpx Source: MAG NEWS