Jason Kelce Insists He Didn't Fall Into a Plant Leaving Super Bowl Party | 48X370L | 2024-02-14 23:08:01

Jason Kelce is setting the report straight on his most viral videos from Super Bowl 2024, including his meme-worthy afterparty exit.
In the course of the Wednesday, February 14, episode of "New Heights," Jason, 36, recapped his whirlwind week in Las Vegas, from seeing Adele and U2 live shows to cheering for Travis Kelce and the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs within the Super Bowl. Jason teased that his wife, Kylie Kelce, was interested by one specific clip of him stumbling out of the club where he celebrated Travis, 34, with Taylor Swift and more.
"Did I fall into that plant? I didn't fall into that plant," Jason insisted. "And as I've specified, I was making an attempt — I used to be just strolling straight, however I used to be getting too shut [to Taylor]."
Jason referred to as himself an "honorary security group member," noting that he was "making an attempt to maintain" the correct quantity of distance between himself and Swift, 34. "I used to be actually honorary security catastrophe," he stated.
Taylor Swift's Best Moments With Travis Kelce's Family
The video in question showed Jason trailing barely behind his brother and the pop star earlier than seemingly dropping his stability and bumping right into a potted plant. Jason's antics made the rounds on social media, even catching the attention of Luann de Lesseps, who in contrast the clip to certainly one of her personal drunken blunders on The Actual Housewives of New York City.
"My influence…" she wrote via X alongside the viral Vegas video.
@p0ckets54
Travis and the Chiefs gained their second consecutive Tremendous Bowl on Sunday, February 11, defeating the San Francisco 49ers in extra time with a rating of 25-22. The tight end celebrated with Swift, whom he's been courting since summer time 2023, on the sector after accepting the Vince Lombardi Trophy together with his teammates.
"Thank you for coming, child," Travis gushed in a mic'd up moment that aired on the Tuesday, February 13, episode of The CW's Inside the NFL. Swift embraced her boyfriend and marveled, "Oh, I can't consider that. I can't consider you."
The couple later danced the night time away at a Vegas membership, packing on the PDA whereas singing along to Swift's largest hits. It was Jason, nevertheless, who stole the spotlight together with his dance moves. He joined Marshmello within the DJ booth, throwing his arms within the air while sporting a red-and-yellow wrestling masks.
Jason Kelce Gushes Over Travis Being in Super Bowl: I'm 'Very Prideful'
"No one parties higher than Jason Kelce. It was electric having my huge brother round," Travis declared on Wednesday.
Jason explained that his power reached the "next degree" when he discovered the mask on the club's flooring. "There's something about discovering that luchador mask that basically simply reworked the night time," he stated. "It was insane. It was like I reworked."
Jason let "the stomach take control" whereas dancing, however Kylie, 31, wasn't too impressed with the show. "We all saw you on the DJ sales space. … You displayed your what? Three dance strikes," Kylie stated as she crashed the podcast recording. "The one cause it appeared like your belly took over — you have been really hip thrusting. It seemed like your stomach took over since you have been sporting overalls."
More >> https://ift.tt/ot6l4Rx Source: MAG NEWS