Jason Kelce Clarifies He Didn't Yell 'Eagles' at Adele Concert | 48X370L | 2024-02-14 23:08:01

UPDATE: 2/14/24/11:57 a.m. ET
In response to Jason Kelce, allegations that he's the individual shouting the Philadelphia Eagles' staff identify at a Las Vegas Adele live performance is nothing but "pretend information."
Kelce shut down hypothesis that he was behind the viral second on the Wednesday, February 14, episode of his Travis Kelce's "New Heights" podcast. "The blokes behind us have been Eagles followers they usually noticed that I was at the Adele concert, they usually have been fired up," Jason defined.
After Adele requested viewers members who they have been rooting for to win Tremendous Bowl LVIII, the followers shouted out "Eagles!" Jason continued: "And everyone's saying I screamed out 'Eagles,' but I didn't scream out 'Eagles.'"
Jason went on to gush concerning the singer, noting Adele was his favourite concert "music clever" that he and spouse Kylie Kelce attended on their trip to Sin Metropolis for the Tremendous Bowl. "I like these previous energy ballads," he shared, adding, "Adele's voice is so freaking, just powerful. [It] Hits you. It was an incredible present. They did a fantastic job over there at Caesars [Palace]."
Kelce also shut down speculation that he truly wore the same outfit that Jason Galifianakis' character from The Hangover while out in Vegas after pretend photographs surfaced online.
Unique story under
Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce are enjoying their time in Las Vegas earlier than the 2024 Super Bowl, complete with a visit to see Adele's acclaimed residency.
Jason, 36, and Kylie, 31, have been spotted in the crowd at Adele's "Weekends With Adele" concert on Friday, February 9, per TikTok footage. The Philadelphia Eagles middle was seen standing holding a beverage can in one hand and a smartphone in the different, seemingly recording Adele's rendition of "When We Have been Younger." Kylie stood next to Jason, matching him in an all-black outfit.
At one level in the course of the live performance, Adele, 35, requested if there have been any Kansas Metropolis Chiefs followers within the crowd. Jason subsequently yelled out, "Eagles," whereas different followers shouted numerous issues.
"You sound drunk and like you're a soccer fan," Adele joked.
Eagles' Jason Kelce and Wife Kylie Kelce's Relationship Timeline
Jason's "New Heights" podcast, which he runs with brother Travis Kelce, reposted the concert footage onto its web page. "Damn that one Eagles fan sounds super familiar," an X submit read.
Jason and Kylie traveled from their Pennsylvania house to Sin Metropolis to observe Travis, 34, play in the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 11. Travis, a decent end for the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs, and his teammates will play the San Francisco 49ers for the prospect to clinch the NFL championship.
"I really like simply being a fan. With the ability to root and simply watch good football. I can't wait to observe it," Jason advised NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe earlier this month of cheering for his sibling. "Whenever you're watching a liked one compete there's a really prideful feeling that you've. That's very totally different than competing [on] your personal."
He continued, "Obviously, my brother and I really like one another very much. We're cherishing these moments because we know ultimately, they'll be gone."
Whereas Jason and Kylie are excited to root for Travis and the Chiefs, they left their three daughters — Wyatt, four, Ellie, 2, and Bennett, 11 months — at house.
"I feel it's a bit of bit controversial, however even throughout regular season video games, I don't take the women to each recreation. They're still very young," Kylie told People in a February interview. "A stadium with hundreds of individuals might be overwhelming, and there's three of them. It will possibly get hectic, it's just a lot."
Everything Jason Kelce and Wife Kylie Have Said About Parenting 3 Kids
She continued: "The considered touring cross-country with them [while] Jason's going to be super busy and placing them in perhaps a irritating surroundings, isn't preferrred. We expect they'll be much, much happier to see Uncle Trav on the TV because it'll be simpler to see him they usually can cheer him on that means."
The couple, who wed in 2018, will probably be joined on the huge recreation by Jason and Travis' mother and father, Donna and Ed Kelce.
"You possibly can perceive that the bins in Vegas are multimillion dollars, so I have a feeling I'm not in a box," Donna, 71, stated on the At present show on Tuesday, February 6. "I've a feeling I'm in the stands."
Donna, Ed, Jason and Kylie have been seated in personal packing containers to observe the Chiefs' playoff video games final month alongside Travis' girlfriend, Taylor Swift. It isn't recognized whether Swift, 34, will attend the Tremendous Bowl as she played a live performance in Tokyo on Saturday, February 10, however the 17-hour time distinction.
More >> https://ift.tt/ot6l4Rx Source: MAG NEWS