Erin Andrews admits 'I get a lot of anxiety' as she reveals offseason activity with infant son to Fox NFL co-star | C330OOK | 2024-02-26 02:08:01
The NFL offseason is supposed to be a time for broadcasters to loosen up with footb
SPORTS host Erin Andrews is coping with elevating a toddler in the course of the NFL offseason.
The NFL offseason is supposed to be a time for broadcasters to loosen up with football off-air, however Erin Andrews continues to be on excessive alert raising her son.


On an episode of sports podcast Calm Down with Erin and Charissa, Andrews admitted she is on high alert together with her son Mack this offseason.
"My child is making an attempt to crawl," Andrews stated.
"He's acquired this walker and he's scooting everywhere in the home!
"I attempt to get him to crawl and he does a pair, but then he just sits and he seems to be at me.
"When he tries to crawl I sit there and I'm like come on, you can do it you're so sensible, you've obtained it and then he just sits there.
"I'm like, 'Mack, I want you to focus.' And my dad is like, 'Erin, he's seven months.' And I'm like, 'However he's scooting round the home in his walker and I need to train him pushing!'"
Charissa Thompson obtained a kick out of the state of affairs. She doesn't have youngsters but liked watching the parenting course of by means of Andrews' eyes.
"I'm just gonna say how a lot pleasure this brings me," Thompson stated.
"I imply this in the absolute best approach, no one prepares you for any of this.
"That your child has to go do courses, and the courses are competitive, and the child needs to get out."
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> "You buy all the goddamn toys and that's not enough and now we're having to outsource the actions. Like what?" she stated.
Andrews did not share the joy of taking her son to all of his numerous actions.
"I obtained a number of nervousness, numerous nervousness," she stated.
Andrews, 45, and her husband Jarret Stoll, 41, welcomed their first baby in July 2023.
More >> https://ift.tt/8g7mnBq Source: MAG NEWS